Permalash Brow Soap
The perfect way to achieve fluffy, brushed-up eyebrows, Permalash Soap Brows is…
Get Fuller Looking, Beautifully Styled Brows in Seconds
If you love the soap brow trend, then we’ve got the perfect product for you! Permalash Brow Soap is the easy way to create seriously fluffy, on-trend brows.
Our hypoallergenic formula is vegan, organic and lasts for up to 24 hours if you don’t get your brows wet. You can use our brow soap alone for a naturally full look, or on top of eyebrow tint and make up for perfectly shaped and groomed brows. It’s also the perfect product to use if you’ve had a brow lamination and want to keep your brows looking salon-perfect! Permalash Brow Soap is must-have item for any makeup bag.
How to Use Permalash Brow Soap
Permalash Brow Soap is easy to use, allowing you to create the brushed-up soap brows of your dreams in an instant.
- Lightly dampen the spoolie (included).
- Swirl the spoolie into the soap until there’s a light coverage on the bristles.
- Brush your brow hairs firmly into the desired shape. You can build up the amount of product used if you’ve got particularly unruly brows or you require more holding power.
- Once you’re happy with the shape, you can use your fingers to remove any excess product and to move any stray hairs into place.
To achieve total brow perfection, team with one of our best-selling lash and brow tints – available in five different shades to suit all complexions and hair colours. If you want to achieve fuller eyebrows or longer lashes, then be sure to try out our innovative GROW. lash and brow growth serum! Fortified with vitamins and advanced peptides, our collagen-rich serum’s designed to promote hair growth whilst nourishing hair from root to tip.
We are more than happy to accommodate orders both from the UK and internationally and will endeavour to have your items with you as soon as possible.
Usually arrive in 2-5 working days.
Usually arrive in around 7 working days.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: August 17, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Permalash the trading name for Zena Cosmetics UK Ltd
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Zena Cosmetics UK ltd, 132 Melrose Ave, Plymouth, PL23RJ.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Permalash, accessible from https://permalashtint.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
132 Melrose Ave
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.