Permalash Foaming Lash Cleansing Kit – 60ml
Perfect to use in your salon or for clients to use at home, the Permalash Foaming Lash Cleansing Kit is…
- Designed to improve lash longevity
- Gentle, but powerful
Designed to prolong the longevity of lash extensions, the Permalash Foaming Lash Cleansing Kit is the perfect aftercare solution. Our hypoallergenic, lightweight lash cleansing foam will gently remove any impurities that can build up on your client’s lashes. This includes makeup residue, dust, germs and dead skin cells.
The perfect first step in the lash treatment process, you can use this lash foam cleanser as a gentle lash bath before applying lash extensions or lash lifting treatments. Gentle enough for daily use, our lash foam cleanser has an oil-free, non-stinging, cruelty-free formulation. Suitable for contact lens wearers and all skin types, our gentle yet powerful lash cleanser can help to protect lashes from infection, bacteria, mites and blepharitis.
The Permalash Foaming Lash Cleansing Kit also comes with an application brush. With thick, densely packed bristles and a robust handle for easy grip, the brush aids a quick and efficient application.
Our Permalash Foaming Lash Cleansing Kit is the perfect way to maintain lash extensions for longer so that more extensions remain for infills! For a complete aftercare package, use in conjunction with our GROW. Lash and Brow Growth
How to use
- Shake well then spray a small amount of Permalash Foaming Lash Cleanser onto a cleansing brush.
- With the client’s eye kept closed, gently cleanse the lash line using a slow circular motion.
- Rinse with warm water and dab lightly to dry. If using in a salon, a primer must be used to clear any soap residue.
We are more than happy to accommodate orders both from the UK and internationally and will endeavour to have your items with you as soon as possible.
Usually arrive in 2-5 working days.
Usually arrive in around 7 working days.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: August 17, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Permalash the trading name for Zena Cosmetics UK Ltd
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Zena Cosmetics UK ltd, 132 Melrose Ave, Plymouth, PL23RJ.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Permalash, accessible from https://permalashtint.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
132 Melrose Ave
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.