Permalash Mini Starter Kit
- Great value for money
- Easy to use
- Up to 6 weeks wear
- Great for sensitive eyes
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Free Permalash tinting brush included
- Colour tint: choose from light brown, brown, blue black or deep black
- Developer: choose from cream developer or liquid developer
Lash & Brow Tinting Mini Starter Kit Whether you’re a beauty student who wants to master brow and lash tinting or an experienced technician who wants to see what the Permalash brand has to offer, our Permalash Mini Starter Kit is the perfect way to try out our range of products! Packed with all the equipment you need to apply our premium lash and brow tint; this kit is a cost-effective way to test out the Permalash brand. Our tint is long-lasting, easy to apply and delivers fantastic results that we’re sure your clients will be delighted with. The kit contains:
- 1x tube of tint (in the shade of your choice)
- 1x cream or liquid developer
- 1x glass mixing dish
- 1x tinting brush
To ensure your mini starter kit meets your exact needs, you can choose from the following shades of Permalash tint:
- Light Brown – For ‘ashy’ blonde clients wanting a natural deeper look
- Brown – For brunettes looking to accentuate their natural brow
- Blue Black – For those lashes that really want to pop!
- Deep Black – A true natural black
______________________________________________________________ SKIN SENSITIVITY / PATCH TEST A patch test must be carried out at least 24-48 hours prior to the treatment date. The result of the test will be either positive or negative. A positive result will be recognised by irritation, swelling or inflammation of the skin. If this occurs, you must not proceed with the treatment. A negative result produces no skin reaction and you can proceed with the treatment. HOW TO APPLY (BROWS) : STEP 1. Start by prepping your tint mixture. You’ll find a tube of tint in the kit, and a bottle of cream oxidant or liquid oxidant. Combine 1cm of tint or and 3 drops of the cream or liquid developer into the glass mixing bowl and mix together until a spreadable consistency. STEP 2. Once your tint is ready, prep your skin by making sure all makeup is removed. Using petroleum jelly, apply a moisture barrier around your brows (to prevent from any staining slips ups) Just a thin layer underneath your arch and above your tail is usually all you need. STEP 3. Using the tint brush, included in the kit, gather the tint on the brush and comb it through your brows. Make sure each hair is coated and shaped the way you want it. STEP 4. Wait up to 5-7 minutes depending on your desired depth of colour. Wait for about 10 minutes if you like them extra dark. You can tell when it’s time to remove it because the colour sets. STEP 5. To remove, simply use a tint or makeup remover and a cotton pad to rub the mixture off. ______________________________________________________________ HOW TO APPLY (LASHES): STEP 1: Preparation Remove contact lenses (if worn) Clean the eye-area with Permalash Eye Make-Up Remover and cotton pads Place protecting papers or substitute underneath lashes STEP 2: Mix & Apply Immediately before tinting mix 1cm of Permalash Tint and 3 drops of cream or liquid developer. Apply to lashes using our tint brush STEP 3: Application time Lashes: 10 minutes If the application is after a lash lift: 5 minutes STEP 4: Removal Remove eye pads and wipe clean with a warm moist cotton pad. Wiping from the root area down to the tips and onto the lash shield. Eyes must remain closed until the last trace of paste has been removed from the eyelashes.
We are more than happy to accommodate orders both from the UK and internationally and will endeavour to have your items with you as soon as possible.
Usually arrive in 2-5 working days.
Usually arrive in around 7 working days.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: August 17, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Permalash the trading name for Zena Cosmetics UK Ltd
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Zena Cosmetics UK ltd, 132 Melrose Ave, Plymouth, PL23RJ.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Permalash, accessible from https://permalashtint.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
132 Melrose Ave
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.